- Pull the front panel off the unit by grabbing the bottom left and right side of the panel and gently pulling the front panel toward you.
- There is only one filter change button for both the HEPA and Carbon filters. Pressing the filter change button for one second at a time allows you to toggle between the HEPA filter and Carbon filter icons in order to choose which you need to reset.
- Press and hold the "replace filter" switch for 3-5 seconds until you hear a beep. The "replace filter" light should shut off when it beeps.
- AeraMax 90/100/DX5: Make sure the filter panel is snapped into place. AeraMax 190/200/DX55/290/300/DX95: Make sure the filter drawer is securely closed.
- Make sure air purifier is on.
- Locate the filter icons on the display panel.
- Press and hold the filter icons for 3-5 seconds until you hear a short beep. At this time, the HEPA filter icon will flash amber. Tap the filter icons to alternate between HEPA and Carbon indicator lights.
- Once the desired filter is illuminated, press and hold the filter icons for 3-5 seconds until you hear a short beep. The indicator light should turn off. Repeat this process for each filter as needed.