For AP models: Press and hold the "replace filter" switch for 3-5 seconds until you hear a beep. The "replace filter" light should shut off at the same time as the beep is heard.
Try this operation several times.
For AeraMax models: Repeat the filter indicator light reset instructions (below). If it does not resolve the issue, there may be something wrong with the unit.
Filter Indicator Light Reset Instructions:
- AeraMax 90/100/DX5: Make sure the filter panel is snapped into place. AeraMax 190/200/DX55/290/300/DX95: Make sure the filter drawer is securely closed.
- Make sure air purifier is on.
- Locate the filter icons on the display panel.
- Press and hold the filter icons for 3-5 seconds until you hear a short beep. At this time, the HEPA filter icon will flash amber. Tap the filter icons to alternate between HEPA and Carbon indicator lights.
- Once the desired filter is illuminated, press and hold the filter icons for 3-5 seconds until you hear a short beep. The indicator light should turn off. Repeat this process for each filter as needed.
If this does not solve your problem, contact Customer Service by clicking on the
"Contact Us" tab below.
Fellowes response time is generally within 24 business hours..